Discover how clearVR tiled streaming can optimize your VR Delivery
At IBC 2018, we’ll show our clearVR technology, including the latest updates:
- Live VR at 8k to existing devices;
- p60 support, for monoscopic and stereoscopic content;
- Even faster response to head motion;
- Many performance improvements, resulting in lower bitrates and better quality;
- Instant viewport / camera switches, both for live and on-demand;
- clearVR for iOS sneak peek!
Interested in a demo, and finding out more?
Find us at one of the locations below, and drop us an email to request a meeting!
See clearVR in action!
Harmonic – Hall 1, Booth 1.B20
- Demonstrating the latest version of our clearVR SDK tightly integrated in Viaccess-Orca’s VR Player Application running on Gear VR, Tablet and STB;
- Side-by-side comparison of “Classic” vs Tiled Streaming on two tablets
MediaKind – Hall 1, Booth 1.B27
- A live 8k end-to-end delivery system with MediaKind’s coding integrated with our clearVR Packager;
- Playback on MediaKind’s clearVR SDK-enabled player;
- Demos are by invitation
Intel – Hall 5, Booth 5.B65
- Showing elements of a live 8k delivery chain leveraging Intel encoding technologies;
- Uses clearVR SDK for playback and clearVR Cloud for encoding.
- Check out this video for more!
Accedo – Hall 14, Booth 14.E10
- Announcing a new partnership that makes it straightforward to start offering high-quality VR streaming using clearVR Tiled Streaming over the world’s leading CDN.
- Content processed using clearVR Cloud and playback powered by clearVR SDK.
Synaptics, Hall 1, Booth 1.BS15/16 (Balcony Suite!)
- Showing tiled VR360 streaming to a set top box, which is a surprisingly compelling experience;
- Content processed by Tiledmedia using clearVR Cloud and playback powered by the clearVR SDK for Android, integrated into Syntapics’s STB platform.
Drop us an email to request a meeting.